Having personal insurance can help reduce your financial stress as well as that of your family.
- It is also important to note that your personal insurance must change according to where you are in your life. For example, when you are single you may be thinking of just you. But once you raise a family, and maybe start a business, your insurance needs change.
- Your family depends on your financial support to enjoy and maintain the standard of living they are used to. Although no amount of money can replace your health and wellbeing you can at least have peace of mind knowing that if anything happened to you or your circumstances, your family’s financial security is assisted by insurance.
Some of the items you must consider insuring are:
- Your car (if you have one)
- Your home contents
- Your house (building and structure)
- Your life
- Your funeral costs
- Your children’s education
- Your debts including your mortgage or bond
- Your healthcare needs
- Your retirement, etc.
No matter what your financial position is today, an unexpected event can see it all disappear. Insurance offers a much-welcomed pay-out during this critical time.