People start businesses for many different reasons. You may have started your business to make a living for you and your family, to create jobs, empower others or to make a positive difference in other people’s lives.
Whatever the reason. After all the effort you invested in starting your business, protecting it from unknown risks is very important. That’s where business insurance comes in.
Remember that every business has unique needs. That is why as Thaba Bosiu Risk Solutions we are here to advise you on the best insurance for your business.
Examples of things that you need to insure when running a business are:
- Assets – including plant and equipment, cars, machinery, furniture, etc.
- Theft of any sort including equipment, money, information, etc by your staff and outside people
- Lawsuits – against your business for various issues including mistakes, damages, etc.
- Business interruptions that may result in loss of income
- Injuries and deaths within office premises
- Natural disasters
Businesses that don’t have insurance run the risk of financial losses that they may not be able to recover from. Having insurance allows businesses to focus on strategy and growth.