In line with the Lesotho Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act of 2008 and/or as amended together with the Central Bank of Lesotho Directive of May 2022, as Brokers we are requested to provide the following information /documents together with our requests for policy documents, or endorsements and for claims processing to enable insurers to assist smoothly.
Individuals / Non-legal entity
- Certified ID
- Proof of source of income (Pay slip, Bank Statement, or confirmation of employment)
- Proof of Residence (Letter from the chief, utility bill e.g., WASCO, LEC or telephone bills, Affidavit, or Lease.
- Company extracts or valid tax clearance
- Proof of source of income (License to trade or bank statement (not older than three (3) months or latest audited financials (LRA stamped)
- ID/s of nominated officers (copy) or certificate of incorporation
Documents mentioned above must not be older than 3 months
Documents can be hand delivered to:
Thaba-Bosiu Risk Solutions Office
1st Floor Options Building
OR submitted electronically via
WhatsApp: +266 5955 5550
The deadline for submission is the 31st October 2022.
Failure to submit the required information/documents may result in the suspension of your policy.