• Tel: +266 22313018 /52500404/5
  • Fax: +266 22310513

Household (Contents) Insurance

Business Insurance

The contents of your home are much more than personal possessions and valuable objects. That’s why the home contents insurance we offer is so comprehensive. Household contents, otherwise referred to as contents insurance will pay you for the new replacement of your household contents in the building at the address specified in your policy. It includes garden furniture and other outdoor items on your premises that are damaged by an insured event covered by this section. Included in your contents sum insured is accidental death, medical and veterinary expenses and many more.

Contact us now for more on home contents insurance.

How to calculate the sum insured: Always insure your household contents for the new replacement value of the entire moveable contents of your home.
Important note: Remember to include items such as the contents of garages, workshops, tool sheds and domestic staff quarters. It is very important to note the security requirements on your schedule to avoid any problems in the event of a claim.

Cover includes: Damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, storm, wind, rain, hail, snow, water or earthquake. Bursting, leaking or overflowing of water or heating installations or pipes or geysers including damage to the heating installations, pipes or geysers. Sudden impact. Theft or attempted theft. Malicious damage caused by any person other than you maliciously wanting to cause damage to your household contents. Optional cover extensions and special endorsements are also available.

Contact us on +266 2231 3018 /5250 0404/5 to speak to one of our brokers.

Related Covers