Hitting the road for business purposes? We offer customised motor insurance for company vehicles
and designated drivers in regular transit throughout Southern Africa.
This policy covers vehicles solely for commercial use. To insure a vehicle in your private capacity, learn more
about our personal car insurance CLICK HERE
- • Legal liability for damage to the property of other parties is covered.
- • Legal liability for the death or injury of persons outside of your car must be referred to Lesotho National General Insurance Company.
- • Employees and members of the same household are excluded under these extensions otherwise excluded.
- • Following an accident or the theft of your vehicle it must be reported to the police within 48 hours.
- • Remember to always insure your vehicle for the current retail value.
- • Car sound systems and ancillary equipment are not automatically insured. Talk to one of our brokers for further information.
- • If the registered owner is not the insured you must advise us at inception of policy.
- • The insurer will not pay claims if you (or any other person with your knowledge and consent) drive a vehicle while not licensed to drive such vehicle, or are under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- • Drivers license must be valid to ensure claims are not repudiated by insurers.
Contact us on +266 2231 3018 /5250 0404/5 to speak to one of our brokers or fill in the Request a Quote Form.