• Tel: +266 22313018 /52500404/5
  • Fax: +266 22310513

Buildings Combined Insurance

Business Insurance

If you own a building used predominantly for office or residential purposes, it should be insured separately under our Building Combined Insurance policy. This will ensure that your place of work is as comprehensibly covered as possible in the event of the unexpected.
Cover includes:

  1. • Fire and Allied Perils
  2. • Theft following forcible entry
  3. • Loss of rent
  4. • Property owner’s liability.

Please note:
Cover for loss of rent will cease once the building is habitable, regardless of whether a new tenant has been found. Considerations stated in our Fire and Allied Perils Policy (click here to go to Fire and Allied Perils) also apply here.

Contact us on +266 2231 3018 /5250 0404/5 to speak to one of our brokers

Related Covers